Rest assured, here at Herne Bay Domestics we take your privacy seriously.
- We may at times collect information from you which is personally identifiable, from certain pages on our website such as when you choose to contact us, make an order or subscribe to our mailing list.
- However, this information will only ever be collected when we explicitly request it from you and when you voluntarily give it to us. This information will only be used to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
- This information is stored on a server for an indeterminate period of time, and may be sent to our Herne Bay Domestics store so that we can provide help to you. We would never sell your details to a third party, nor would we ever provide them unless we had your complete consent, which would be sought prior to such an action.
- Any personal data will only ever be sourced directly from yourselves- we do not receive private information from any other parties.
- You reserve the right to withdraw consent for the holding of your personal data at any time, whether this be with regard to subscription to the mailing list or our holding of your details for a service we have, or will, provide.
- By joining our mailing list, we would like to contact you with details regarding products, offers, sales and competitions. We will only do this if you provide us with your explicit consent, and will contact you by email only.
- However, this website does contain links to, and embedded content from, third party websites over which we do not have direct control. We are therefore not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites, and recommend that you are careful if you choose to supply information to any of these sites that you visit.
- If you feel that we are not adhering to regulation regarding the handling of your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We use ‘personalised ads’ sometimes called ‘remarketing’ or ‘interest-based ads’. These ads use non-personal data to track the activity on our website in relation to our ads on Facebook.
Facebook Pixel (retargeting)
Facebook Pixel helps give us statistics on our Facebook Ads. This information is non-personal user activity (such as conversions) after viewing our ads.
You can manage your preferences for this on the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.
We are a buying group member of CIH Ltd/Euronics. We will share limited data with CIH Ltd and Euronics which may include; name, address and order details, email address and telephone number. This data is used for experience, analytics, marketing purposes, and member services provided by 3rd parties. Such services could include; user journey and site analytics, reviews platforms, marketing, customer service and safety, and product recall information